Every year, our company grants a $1000 scholarship to any US college student studying or planning to study business or related field, who creates the best video essay. The topic is how and why access to capital is critical to entrepreneurship. Particularly focus on the requirements for securing capital and important funding can be for a growing business or entrepreneur.
Our Scholarship Aims to Accomplish:
- Provide financial aid to a college student.
- Encourage students to understand how important capital is to businesses, focusing primarily on the impact access to capital has on small business owners and entrepreneurs.
- Inspire students to pursue a career in business management and entrepreneurship.
How to Enter:
- Record a one- to two-minute video explaining how and why access to capital is critical to entrepreneurship and avenues currently available to business owners. Applicants should use plain English and speak honestly.
- Publish the video to your YouTube channel.
- Title the video Flex Capital Group Scholarship Contest and include this link https://www.fcgloan.com/scholarship-for-business-students/ in the description.
- Share your video on our Facebook page and on your own Facebook page.
- OR submit an 1,000 – 1,500 word essay explaining how access to capital and crowdfunding promote entrepreneurship to firstname.lastname@example.org
All submissions are due by August 15th of this year.
The winner will be chosen and notified by the end of August each year.